Miss Sapphire African-American Barbie Birthstone Beauties Collection September by Mattel L7581 Order Now


I bought this barbie for my 10-year-old daughter. I also bought November birthstone barbie and June birthstone barbie for my other daughters. All are exquisite. My favorite is November because she has orange hair like my daughter's. The June barbie has similiar characteristics of my other daughter. I would have purchased the caucasian version of this barbie but it was nearly three times as much money. Judging from the picture, the african american version had a beautiful appearance, and the picture was not deceiving. She is very pretty. I love all of them, and especially since I bought them all for $13.99, I think they are really a nice purchase. They are packaged very nicely too.Get more detail about Miss Sapphire African-American Barbie Birthstone Beauties Collection September by Mattel L7581.

0 ความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น