Save Plan Toy My First Dollhouse


This is the most amazing dollhouse ever, for my cockatiel! I bought it for its non-toxicity and simple design to use as a substitute for a bird playpen while it is out of the cage. I bought bird furniture feeders, shaped like a bed, couch, sofa, etc. and strung her toys throughout. My 9-month old cockatiel is so ecstatic that she sleeps facing the house and can't wait to wake up and saunter into it in the morning looking for treats. It took me 15 minutes to put together, the pieces fit perfectly and it is well-made, durable, sturdy, yet lightweight. I can't tell you how thrilled I am with my purchase. If a little bird loves it, a little girl would too! And it arrived in just a few days time, packaged perfectly. Stores in my area carry this product, but they are at least 20 to 30% more in price. So this was a good deal all around. Get more detail about Plan Toy My First Dollhouse.

0 ความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น