Miss Pearl African-American Birthstone Beautie Barbie June by Mattel L7577 Immediately


My mother passed away in June of 2007. I miss her all the time but especially during the Holidays. Mom's birthday was June 17th and I wanted a symbol of beauty to place with my Christmas Decor this past Christmas (2008) and this doll fit the bill PERFECTLY!! My Mom loved pearls (June birthstone), she liked dressy clothes with lace (the doll's dress is very feminine and lacey),and last but not least Mom used to wear her hair long and curly (the doll's hair is beautifully curled as Mom would have liked it). The glimmering background of the box adds to the magnificent Miss Pearl Barbie for June. I have also decided to display this doll in June to remember Mom's birthday and during the Holidays. I am glad to have this doll to add to the priceless heirlooms I already have to remember Mom by. Thank you very much.Get more detail about Miss Pearl African-American Birthstone Beautie Barbie June by Mattel L7577.

0 ความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น