Barbie In A Christmas Carol - Red Dress


I ordered this product thinking that it included the cat figurine with it. When I received the product, the doll was perfect as described and there was a hair brush, but no cat and the box was different from the picture. My daughter absolutely loves cats. We have the "Barbie in a Christmas Carol" video and have watched the hilarious outtake of the cat trying to sing. She fell in love with the cat, so I thought it would be perfect to get her the doll and the cat. Two out of the three pictures showed the cat figurine and one was of a different (bigger) box with the cat. I was disappointed to learn that the cat was not included. I order from Amazon.com a lot and their pictures are usually right on with what you will receive. In the future, I will be more careful to read the description of the product.
SherriGet more detail about Barbie In A Christmas Carol - Red Dress.

0 ความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น