Order Mattel Barbie Mermaid Falls Playset


I bought this for my 9 yr old daughter for Christmas. If installed correctly, it works great! She uses all of her Barbie's and Mermaid dolls with it. She also plays with in and out of the tub! The swing works perfect, the little waterfall is cute and the slide is a BIG hit!! I highly recommend this toy for anyone with a child that plays in the tub. All the bad reviews must be from people who let their child put it together or broke a piece. The price was just right for what we received. The doll that came with it was very cute! I actually bought this toy at ToysRUS in the store, so I wasn't able to post a review on their website. I saw the negative reviews here so I needed to post a positive review!! This toy is worth every penny!! Get more detail about Mattel Barbie Mermaid Falls Playset.

0 ความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น