Shop For Barbie Convertible


U know how you only get to ride on greatness maybe once or twice in your life? Maybe you're even one of the lucky few who get to ride on greatness with 2 other people (it's so great u want others to share in the greatness, right?) Well, would you believe I was in that very situation yesterday?! I know this is going to be hard to believe but I got to ride in a pink Barbie car yesterday and I'm not gonna lie, I not only felt like Barbie, but I also found some lint that fell off my shirt as I was skyrocketing around and around and around and around and around and...around! For those of you who think a pink Barbie car might not be the in thing, I would advise you to look at the pros: the word pink only has 4 letters and Barbie only has 6 letters, add 3 more letters with car, and you're up to 13. Oh wait! This review is supposed to be for a Barbie convertible? Yeah, well, a Barbie convertible is probably uhhhh cool, too. Let's look at the pros: Barbie has 6 letters and convertible has 11 letters. That's 17 letters. Now that I think about it, that's just mediocre cool, but u should still by this product for your kids because uhhhh Barbie is watching. So, anyway u look at it, a pink barbie car is the way to go if u want to ride in style.Get more detail about Barbie Convertible.

1 ความคิดเห็น:

Unknown กล่าวว่า...
2 พฤศจิกายน 2554 เวลา 12:37

eu odeio barbigeu (palesi gay kkkkkkkk)o ken o mo feozo dat urma ele paleceqpassa batoum ele éum feozo laaaaaaaaa do inferno é feoso filho do dono di la eli é o mortal zumbi dos infernos (yn)

แสดงความคิดเห็น