Buying Barbie Dolls Of The World France


I recently purchased this doll, and I am really happy with it. Her outfit is very cute. I love the blue gloves with the pink dress. I also like the blue cameo on her choker. I took her out of her box for display though because the box sort of "squishes" her outfit. I have to say that I think she looks much better out of the box. On her display stand, you can pose her and create a sense of motion and aliveness. Her dress and gloves seem to be easily removable (although this is only from examination, not trial). I like that her dress and choker have snaps, not Velcro. Her hat is not removable, and I would not recommend playing with her hair.

I am also considering purchasing Scotland barbie which I also think is adorable but in a completely different way.Get more detail about Barbie Dolls Of The World France.

0 ความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น