Mattel Barbie As The Island Princess Princess Rosella Doll Order Now


The product was shipped quickly and was in mint condition/new. I was not sure if the doll sang all of both songs because without taking her out of the box (as she was a present for my niece) she only sang a snippet of one song. I emailed the company and they quickly responded. The doll worked fine. Once she is removed from the box and all the ties, etc. taken off, then the doll sings both songs. My niece loved it. Unfortunately my sister-in-law accidentally broke the doll's leg off the same day my niece got it and it doesn't go back on. Oh well, I think it was well made. My niece loves to sing the songs with the doll and loves the dvd about Ro. Get more detail about Mattel Barbie As The Island Princess Princess Rosella Doll.

0 ความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น