Barbie and The Three Musketeers Viveca Doll Best Quality


This doll that is advertised does not come with the sword or dress that turns into a cap. It looks exactly like the picture, pretty plain. The mask does move up and down, and she comes with purple heels but that's it. I originally bought this doll for my 6yr niece, but when I realized it didn't come with the sword or the dress that turns into the cap, I ended up giving it to her 3yr sister (she doesn't pay attention to details yet). I purchased the other doll that was advertised with the sword and cap for the same price, at the time. My 3yr niece loves carrying this doll around and doesn't seem to mind the doll doesn't have a sword, especially when she saw how quickly the sword to her sister's doll broke right away. Get more detail about Barbie and The Three Musketeers Viveca Doll.

0 ความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น