Barbie Fashionistas Cutie Doll Review


After opening my Cutie doll package, (which was fairly easy) I instantly noticed something. Her legs- they're much, much sturdier and thicker than regular dolls. Even my other Fashionista doll has far more slender, and, unfortuneately, emaciated legs. For this I give Cutie a big thumbs-up. Skinny, unrealistic, yes, they are still, but a big improvement. The feet are shaped differently and remind me of older versions of Barbie dolls, the 1980-1995 models. Unfortunately, she is not quite as flexible as my Girly doll, but she is sturdier. Her skirt is much more cute in real life than in the promo pictures, but it's the other way around with her top. The earrings were a slight disappointment, as they are cheap and won't come out. The purse is sweet and will actually hold a couple of small doll accessories. Her hair looked awful when I first took it out of the box, but after running a Barbie brush through the ponytail, it looked better. Still looks like it needs a washing, though.
Overall she's a pretty doll, cute clothes and lots of fun, but you can buy her at Wal*Mart for $8 so don't spend $20 on her. Even with her downfalls I give her 5 stars because she's sturdy, cute, and lots of fun. Get more detail about Barbie Fashionistas Cutie Doll.

0 ความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น