Barbie Mariposa Rayna Doll Decide Now


I bought this for my daughter for easter less than one week ago and she loved it.. took it with everywhere.
Well today, so no reason, her head just popped right off and my daughter was extremely upset.
Upon further inspection, we saw that the inside of her neck was broken and this was not something my daughter did. She is 3 years old and very gentle with her toys and when it came off, we were sitting in the car!
She was so upset we went to get her a replacement Barbie, but when we got to the store , all they had was the Island Princess one and she is much nicer. Very pretty doll, nicer hair, not tough like the Rayna doll and she sings. She was only 1.00 more.

I am still disappointed about the Rayna doll, and since it was not her fault it broke, we hope this replacement will be more adequate.

I wrote a review last week and gave it 5 stars, but today I am changing it to 2, because she was very pretty. Now I am off to write Mattel. Get more detail about Barbie Mariposa Rayna Doll.

0 ความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น