Buying Barbie Collector Harley Davidson Doll


I have to admit, Barbie is not my primary doll for collecting. In fact, we bought this doll for my daughter's collection. But when we actually took her out of the box, I have to confess I was smitten--absolutely smitten--with this doll's face.

Her makeup is really perfect for this look. She's got smokey eyes, but very neutral lips (check out my real-life photos of this doll!). Her hair is heavily gelled in the front, and came attached to her "leather" bustier (which really does lace up in the back).

The outfit is pretty cool, without looking trashy. She's wearing jeans under her pink "leather" chaps. And her bustier is pretty over-the-top, and she does have an angel tattoo on her back (just be aware of this if you're buying her for a younger collector). She has over-sized gunmetal gray hoop earrings that really pull together her look, and of course, black motorcycle boots and an airbrushed helmet.

My one complaint with this doll is her hair. I wish Mattel would fix its packaging on the collector dolls. More often than not, when you debox a doll, the hair just looks like a rat's nest in the back. However, in this case, Barbie rides a motorcycle. Heck, everyone who has ever ridden on a motorcycle knows your hair gets messed up. So that's why I still can rate this doll five stars. (Just be careful if you debox her.)Get more detail about Barbie Collector Harley Davidson Doll.

0 ความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น