Buy Barbie Fashionistas Girly Doll


The Girly doll is so pretty! I love her. At wal mart, I got her for $8. She really wasn't my first choice; I wanted to get the Cutie, Sassy, or Glam fashionista first, but all they had at the time was Girly, Artsy or Wild. There was only one or two of each. I guess everybody had the same idea I did!:)
Girly doll is dressed in a sparkly pink dress, accented with ruffles, ribbons and a big bow. I particularly like it because it gives her a fuller, bustier figure. I've never been a fan of the stick-thin, no-hip no-shape models. Her hair is not as poufy as in the picture, but I think it's prettier the way it is. She comes with a pretty pink bracelet, pink purse with a bow, and silver butterfly necklace.I love her ballerina super heels, accented with (what else?) bows. Her body, fully poseable, is sooo much fun to play with. Although, I really don't think she would stand much rough play. Not for smaller girls. No breaks in mine yet, but they don't seem sturdy enough to withstand much jerking or beating. Still, it's an extremely fun toy and leaves a lot of room for imagination. Get more detail about Barbie Fashionistas Girly Doll.

0 ความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น