Barbie Evening Splendor Barbie Doll


I love this Barbie. She is an incredible reproduction of the 1960 blonde ponytail Barbie wearing a reproduction of the 1959 Evening Splendor Fashion #951, a gold and white metallic brocade dress with matching coat with sleeves trimmed in faux fur. Barbie also has a matching faux fur headband hat with faux pearl trim. Accessories include faux pearl earrings and necklace, white gloves, brown open toed heels, a purse, hanky, and stand. This particular Barbie takes me back to the days when I was young and loved to go to the doll store to purchase Barbies and fashions. I had the 1960 Barbie and the 1959 fashion, but alas they were given away by my mom when I was in college. This reproduction has given me a second chance to own two of my lost treasures. Buy Barbie Evening Splendor Barbie Doll!

0 ความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น