barbie as marilyn monroe blonde ambition pink label

เขียนโดย iblog on

I grew up with Barbies as a child in the 70's, and now I collect them as an adult, these doll's are just pure fun and lots of fantasy!! I mostly collect repros and pop culture and I have all the Marilyn Barbies. This year is Mattels 50th anniversary and I must say they have really made buying hard to resist! This new Marilyn doll is gorgeous! I think Mattel did a wonderful job recreating Marilyn's soft face, dreamy sad eyes, and sexy open mouth lips. Her glamorous eye poping, neck plunging, gold dress is from one of her most famous photo's, she also wore the dress in the 1953 movie "Gentlemen Prefer Blondes". There is also film footage of her receiveing an award in this dress. The doll comes with a pair of very cute gold sling back heels,dazzling golden earrings, her nails and toes are painted red, and also comes with a stand. The box has lovely art pictures of Marilyn with a bit of info about her career and influence on the cluture. I think this is more for a adult collector. This is the first doll in the "Blonde Ambition collection". I think anyone who loves Marilyn would be happy with this doll! I can't wait to see the next doll in the collection and hope Mattel will make a new Farrah Fawcett doll, I think it's time for a Farrah doll, as she was as much of a beloved icon of the 70's, as Marilyn was to the 50's!Buy barbie as marilyn monroe blonde ambition pink label!

0 ความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น