Barbie Girls MP3 Player - Pink


This is a perfect gift for a little girl. I gave this to my five-year-old daughter for Christmas and she loves it. Her seven-year-old friend and cousin also liked it so much that we're buying them their own for their birthdays. The computer installation was easy and I have found that I can use RealPlayer and Windows Media Player instead of the software that came with the device, which is nice. The accessories packs available make it even more fun to change the Barbie's hair, clothes, shoes, and accessories and each one comes with an online code to use. The only drawback I've seen is that the premium online membership is only valid for a short period of time so unless you pay, you lose some of the functionality of the online play. It's not a big deal; my daughter got over it fast. Still, though, that is pretty greedy on Mattel's part. Overall, though, this is a great gift for a little girl... even if she's not into Barbies.Buy Barbie Girls MP3 Player - Pink!

0 ความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น