LUCY® Doll and ETHEL® Doll Giftset


I was so excited when I received the package with the Lucy and Ethel dolls. :] At first I was unsure to buy it because the pictures make them look like they're just puckering their lips, but no :D. They look really good in person! The doll looks just like Lucy with her face and the hair and Ethel looks kinda like the real Ethel (or Vivian Vance).

One thing that disappointed me a bit was the little chocolates.. I thought they were going to be like little plastic or rubber mounds, but they're just cardboard paper :[.. Oh well I'm probably not going to open the box anyways ;D

Overall, if you're obsessed with the I Love Lucy show (like me), this is something you should really buy!

And it's a great buy because it's like 2 for the price of 1 :]Buy LUCY® Doll and ETHEL® Doll Giftset!

0 ความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น