Barbie® My House


I am a sixty year old grandmother who got my first Barbie at thirteen. My three daughters grew up with her and in the early '90's I was blessed with 3 grandaughters. One of my biggest delights was their love of Barbie. In 2005 I was blessed with 3 more grandaughters who are now 3 year olds. I like to keep toys for my grandkids to play with when they visit. I recently bought this house for them. Last night I took it out of the box to look at it. I was SO impressed. It's sturdy.( I was worried that it would be mostly cardboard)..has a huge amount of adorable accessories. I am so delighted with it and I can't wait for my daughters and granddaughters to come visit so I can show it off! I know we will have worlds of fun playing with it. A large shoe box held all of the accesories and furniture.
I was disapponted in the bed but I intend to design one by sewing up a mattress and pillows and a blanket so there will be sleeping space for more than one Barbie.Buy Barbie® My House!

0 ความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น